I'd like to do that the enemy's spaceship go toward one of mine object (ship, building ...) and shoot when it close to one. If this ship reach my object need to go forwad in order to do a new attack cycle. So the ship reach this object go forward and if it's far enought have to turn away and back to go to my object (begin again the cycle, re-attack).
However this idea is not working as I guess the basic movements (bullet, pathfinding ...) unsuitable for this method. I can to do that the npc fire if it's close enought and it's go forward toward the object but the bullet behaviour can't turn away, the patfinding if should turn, the firt thing what do it stop, and just afterthat turn away to object. I drew a picture for the ease of understanding.
Red arrow, top right - Enemy ship, npc
Green dot, center - Object
Greenish yelow line - Enemy movement
1. Go forward toward object (I can to do it)
2. Movement continue meanwhile starting fire (I can to do it)
3. It reached the object but must not stop, just should to go foward (how?)
4. Turn away to object like on the picture. Must not stop! (I have no more idea how can I do it ...)
5. Fire again while reach the object. Same as 2. (I can to do it) (Meanwhile we're in the cycle/turn 2.)
6. Go throught the object whitout stop. Same 3. step.
Etc etc... again and again.