Spam issue

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Sun May 17, 2015 3:48 pm

Also when we report a post and have a certain age in the forums or a license, could it be possible that said post is inside a quarantaine (aka: no one can sees it until someone in the moderation did said it is not a spam)?

I keep report them currently..
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 17, 2015 5:00 pm

DatapawWolf wrote:Over 20 pages of spam and counting. Honestly this is not normal, even for bots. I wonder if someone has a bone to pick or just is doing this for sh!ts and giggles.

I've seen quite a few sites that have been hit the same way, I doubt it's an action against Scirra.
B

Post » Sun May 17, 2015 8:11 pm

Gotta love spammers. As least until they get close enough you can strangle them with their mouse cords...
B

Post » Mon May 18, 2015 12:50 am

I just cant get what spammers win while making this trouble, is it just for fun or what?
I think they are just wasting good electricity that people in poor countries can use.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 18, 2015 6:05 am

please do something about spamming please
B
S

Post » Mon May 18, 2015 6:10 am

@popyui i know they are wasting my time with foolishness i cant understand
B
S

Post » Mon May 18, 2015 6:54 am

Maybe they are targeting Scirra purposely. Hope that our sellers account are secure.

Try not to open those thread anyone. Now days malware is spreading just by opening an image or link.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 18, 2015 8:00 am

I hope this issue can be adressed in a definitive way soon, because this spamming totally takes away the joy I feel coming to this forum to help others..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 18, 2015 10:57 am

LittleStain wrote:I hope this issue can be adressed in a definitive way soon, because this spamming totally takes away the joy I feel coming to this forum to help others..

Same here.

I posted a suggestion the other day which was able to stop this bot network on another site.

But enduring and deleting seems to be to way scirra wants to take this ...

I hope they know this bot network has been running since beginning of this year :\ not looking like it will stop any time soon.
Who dares wins
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 18, 2015 11:01 am

lennaert wrote:
LittleStain wrote:I hope this issue can be adressed in a definitive way soon, because this spamming totally takes away the joy I feel coming to this forum to help others..

Same here.

I posted a suggestion the other day which was able to stop this bot network on another site.

But enduring and deleting seems to be to way scirra wants to take this ...

I hope they know this bot network has been running since beginning of this year :\ not looking like it will stop any time soon.

Agreed!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Website Issues and Feedback