SPAMS

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • ubject - License :(

Sent - Today at 11:03am

Sent by: itdevelop

Group - Member

License :( Add Buddy   Delete   Reply

Hello. Please, don't this this message is spam.

This is very strange, but I have to ask this question.

I am Microsoft Student Partner, and the main word is "student". I am attending Windows 8 competition and make metro-style game. But I have no money to get license of Construct at the moment. Could you lend me a license file for about two weeks? Then, I swear to buy a personal license.

As a gratitude, I as a Microsoft Student Partner will give you license key for Windows 7, Office 2010 of any Microsoft product you want.

I really need this very much while competition attending as actual.

Thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Wow cool stuff.

Just ignore him... can't really do much since he hasn't necessarily done anything wrong but asking to trade pirated material isn't exactly great. I don't sense him being a particularly big problem though if you kindly tell him to rack-off.

Might leave this one up to Ashley or Tom though, since it's a grey area.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

~Sol

• Why did you make this thread? If i got that spam and i wouldn't to make a thread.

• Thanks for letting us know about this. As everyone I'm sure knows, it is not permitted to lend out your license file for obvious reasons!

• Funny, itdevelop already bought a license.

• ubject - License :(

> Sent - Today at 11:03am

> Sent by: itdevelop

> Group - Member

> License :( Add Buddy   Delete   Reply

> Hello. Please, don't this this message is spam.

> This is very strange, but I have to ask this question.

> I am Microsoft Student Partner, and the main word is "student". I am attending Windows 8 competition and make metro-style game. But I have no money to get license of Construct at the moment. Could you lend me a license file for about two weeks? Then, I swear to buy a personal license.

> As a gratitude, I as a Microsoft Student Partner will give you license key for Windows 7, Office 2010 of any Microsoft product you want.

> I really need this very much while competition attending as actual.

> Thank you./QUOTE]

I am a MSP but I am not allowed at all to provide any license for any product... Damn spammers.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)