Sponsor List Verified

2 favourites
From the Asset Store
Template for scrollable list, fully documented in comment and video
  • Alright so, figured i should start our own sponsor list with verified claims. Because one, i give two sh*ts about competition, and two, i want to help out struggling artists (yes, i think game development is an art form 8P) without trying to sell you something. Would be great if a mod made this post sticky.

This is a list for verified sponsors, which requires not only having published a game with a sponsor, but proven you done so.

I can't be the only one doing this as i don't always sell games or i am busy doing something else, so if you have sold games with

other sponsors, send me a message with your proof and i will update the list. This thread is not for sponsors to advertise themselves,

only for informing the reader of publishers that paid a developer with proof.

Alright so, all you need to do to be on the list is provide two of these information bellow.

• Receipt of transaction (black out private info please)
    • Name of company and employee who you spoke with for this deal. (So i can verify the claim)
    • Copy of the contract (if any, with private information blanked out please)

Also, please write a mini review of your experience with said company, like i done bellow.

Sponsor: Spilgames (A10)

-Offer: nonexclusive, exclusive, and sponsorship.

-Claims: Pixol Palette

-Sponser Review:

Here is my proof (contract) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/396 ... ctcopy.jpg

I spoke to Eduardo, one of there scouters for games from spilgames (a10).

So far (i'm new in it) i got a non-exclusive deal for both my games at at a single payout of $1,000. The game required that it work on both pc and mobile. From the deal, to the payment it to over a month. Didn't need to implement their api at all, but i took the liberty of removing that clause from the contract to be safe(i advise to not sign anything that was not part of the deal.) I finished their version in a week, and took the rest of the month to get paid. I used pay pal for my transaction. Besides the wait time to get paid, it all worked out fantastic. Thumbs up from me! PixelPalette2014-01-14 17:53:49

Do to a tip, i decided to make a bad sponsors list as well bellow.

Sponsor: Prion Games

Reason: Does not pay, and in trouble with government.

• Congratulations PixelPalette, and thank you for starting such a wonderful thread.

• One question though. Is that $1000 a month for two games?

• One question though. Is that $1000 a month for two games?

Single payout. I didn't try for more, since it was my first deal. I'll keep this up to date, if i sell another game with them. 8)

• That sounds great.

• PixelPalette congratulations for the deal.

Can i ask you if it was a game optimized to moblie browsers or desktop browser?(i would like to know if there is some market for better/complex games in desktop browser in these days...)

Thanks.

• PixelPalette congratulations for the deal.

Can i ask you if it was a game optimized to moblie browsers or desktop browser?(i would like to know if there is some market for better/complex games in desktop browser in these days...)

Thanks.

Thanks.

It was an HTML5 web game, so the requirement is that it ran on both desktop and mobile. Spilgames say they only want high quality games, so if its a more complex game then most, then its even better. Just make sure you full screen and add input detection (touch/keyboard.)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Edited the original post to clarify what platform it was for.

• I love to play the game. Do you have a link? Is it in the arcade?

• I love to play the game. Do you have a link? Is it in the arcade?

No, i don't upload to the arcade. I might if they allow revenue sharing in the future though.

You can play Surface, but for Downhill Rush i have to remove the sponsor stuff and too lazy right now. lol

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39646614/Surface/index.html

• What a wonderful game. I love the graphics. I wish more games would look like yours.

Great work,

Steve

• Congrats on the good news PixelPalette, and thank you for sharing your experiences :)

• What a wonderful game. I love the graphics. I wish more games would look like yours.

Great work,

Steve

Thanks. Well i like sprite art, so i do that the most. 8)

• Congrats on the good news PixelPalette, and thank you for sharing your experiences :)

Thanks, i enjoy sharing! 8)

• Don't get me wrong, I love modern graphics, but I miss the 8-bit days too. I don't understand why we can have both equally. They are both great in there own way.

Have you considered selling your art skills as well as your games?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)