Sponsor List Verified

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:18 pm

How you get in touch to send you the game? Send an e-mail? you register and upload the game directly? upload the full game? a demo?

Thank you.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:05 pm

[QUOTE=MATAGUIRIS] How you get in touch to send you the game? Send an e-mail? you register and upload the game directly? upload the full game? a demo?

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Email. Found it in forums. Gave them the full version to test.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:29 am

I used every audio format as well, but still no luck. Do you know if audio is required at all? I plan to make standalone pc games, but I don't know if construct 2 is capable of that.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:06 am

[QUOTE=ThunderLion] I used every audio format as well, but still no luck. Do you know if audio is required at all? I plan to make standalone pc games, but I don't know if construct 2 is capable of that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i had to have sound working on some of them at least. failed on two phones. I forget which ones. Still accepted.

If you use the node-webkit wrapper, then there will be no problems. Audio will play just fine. But cant sell to sponsors because they are looking for html5 builds.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:21 pm

Hey, let me get back to the original topic :)

Sponsor: Softgames
-Offer: Focus on exclusive games, sponsorship but also take non-exclusives.
Focus: Premium content only

Our goal is to push the boundries of HTML5 together with our sponsored developers to create a native like experience. Therefore simple match 3 games are not interesting for us anymore. We are looking for deeper gameplay experiences which let users return to our portal to continiue their game and to check out our other games. If you have a great game please contact us at "[email protected]"
B
S

Post » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:58 pm

@ PixelPalette: Yes, I am part of the Softgames team. I cant answer you right now as I´m new to this forum =)
Here is my skype id, if you want to catch up: "Andre.krug.mindmatics"
B
S

Post » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:29 pm

@PixelPalette
Did you had any problems with the further integration of the game with publisher? (for example, adding splash screens etc)
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:23 pm

matthewhxq wrote:@PixelPalette
Did you had any problems with the further integration of the game with publisher? (for example, adding splash screens etc)

Nope, just the logo on most layouts, and play more games banner at the end. I have only did business with them that one time.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:47 am

Grats on the deal, Did it require for you to have a VAT ID? @PixelPalette

I found that some pubs require that and it anoys me as hell. I dont want to open a VAT company just to sell some cheap ass html 5 games. You do that when you have some steady income from a certain activity that you do...
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:30 pm

lwgames wrote:Grats on the deal, Did it require for you to have a VAT ID? @PixelPalette

I found that some pubs require that and it anoys me as hell. I dont want to open a VAT company just to sell some cheap ass html 5 games. You do that when you have some steady income from a certain activity that you do...

Nope, i am American. America does not have value added tax, so i didn't need to do that. I did however get asked about it, and simply told them i don't know how to do that, in which they did it for me. *shrugs*
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Distribution and Publishing