Sporadic bug - event sheet replaced

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
- This pack is suitable for shooting games, running games, platform games, and side-scrolling...
  • I'm not adding this to the tracker because I have NO idea what causes it.

Sometimes, for a reason I don't know, the entire contents of an event sheet are replaced wholesale with another open event sheet. The event sheet being replaced was not selected when this happened. It's happened to me on a couple of different occasions. The most recent time was particularly annoying, as I didn't have a backup (stupid, I know) and I need to rewrite the sheet now.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Any idea what might be triggering it?

• I'm not adding this to the tracker because I have NO idea what causes it.

Sometimes, for a reason I don't know, the entire contents of an event sheet are replaced wholesale with another open event sheet. The event sheet being replaced was not selected when this happened. It's happened to me on a couple of different occasions. The most recent time was particularly annoying, as I didn't have a backup (stupid, I know) and I need to rewrite the sheet now.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Any idea what might be triggering it?

same happend to me yestarday. i all ready added it to the tracker.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Do you know what caused it? Fixing a bug that can't be reproduced is nigh-impossible, after all. I really want to make sure the devs have the info they need to fix this.

• I think it might have something to do with undo. Once I used undo and got my events doubled - the version before the undo immediately followed by the version after. It might potentially be using the undo state from another event sheet. That was many versions ago tho, so I'm not sure it's that.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)