Sprite aligned with slopes/hills?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:35 pm

Yes joannesalfa I'm glad you posted that...it was a golden oldie..seriously folks...I know its boring but most of all this stuff was covered explained and well pwned way back....archives are there for good reason...so you can all share the brainiacs of the old school elite at play......joannesalfa being one of them from way back....:-) :-) :-) top work digging up that "old" fossil...oh the joyful flashbacks:-)
When in doubt..or you are lost in a Zombie apocalypse or someone is giving you a hard time..Remember one thing..... Read the Construct 2 Manual..it will save your life.:)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:41 pm

mystazsea wrote:Yes joannesalfa I'm glad you posted that...it was a golden oldie..seriously folks...I know its boring but most of all this stuff was covered explained and well pwned way back....archives are there for good reason...so you can all share the brainiacs of the old school elite at play......joannesalfa being one of them from way back....:-) :-) :-) top work digging up that "old" fossil...oh the joyful flashbacks:-)

Care to reupload the capx somewhere else? It's broken since the new scirra arcade kicked in.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:23 am

here brunosxs i dug out the old file from my archives...thanks to joannesalpha for original post

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3474u0v9zbwsn5w/platform-movement-with-ramps.capx?dl=0
When in doubt..or you are lost in a Zombie apocalypse or someone is giving you a hard time..Remember one thing..... Read the Construct 2 Manual..it will save your life.:)
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?