Sprite Editor CTRL + "-" or "+" Number Keypad Only

All closed bug reports are moved here.

Post » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:59 am

This is a minor one, it seems the shortcut key for zooming in & out with the CTRL + the plus and minus key works only on the number keypad and it doesn't work on the plus and minus key usually beside the Backspace key or the end of the row of number keys above the letter's layout.

EDIT: This problem DOES NOT apply to the reset shortcut key "0".
Last edited by Jaydon on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:52 am

On my end, the shortcut CTRL+0 work perfectly with both the Numpad 0 and the regular 0.

CTRL + + also works with both +

However, I can confirm that CTRL + - doesn't work with the second "-" on the 6 key on the row. However this is not a bug, because "+" and "0" are uppercase characters on their keys. However - is lower case. So as there is some consistency, CTRL+ - with the - from the 6 key is not CTRL+ -, it' s CTRL + 6. And CTRL+ 6 does not zoom out. And if it did then CTRL + 6 from the numpad would as well, which would loose its sense.
My addons:
[PLUGIN]Value Monitor
[PLUGIN] Text Alignement
[BEHAVIOR]Timescale Ratio
[BEHAVIOR]Polar Coordinates
[PLUGIN]Action Sequence
[BEHAVIOR]Action Sequence
[BEHAVIOR]Instance Variable Control
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:56 am

skymen wrote:On my end, the shortcut CTRL+0 work perfectly with both the Numpad 0 and the regular 0.

Just checked, yes mine both 0 key of Numpad and the regular works. Will edit the main post.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:01 pm

@Jaydon
@skymen

So, I just made a fix to handle a few more keys that might have the "+" or "-" characters, obviously the fix I made works with the keyboard I am using ;) . But I think this issue is highly dependent on keyboard layout. For instance, I don't have a "-" character anywhere near the "6" character in my keyboard.
Scirra Employee
B
S
G

Return to Closed Bugs