Sprite name not appearing in Event sheet?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • There may be a setting I've missed or I may be using the wrong terminology or even though I searched, I didn't find this.

In the event sheet, when I set up an event, it is supposed to look like this:

But instead, I only see the image of the object, and not the name. In other words, I only see the System symbol, but not the word "System" after the symbol. I've tried this on different browsers.

Is this a bug or a feature? It is a hassle because some of my objects have similar art but I want to see the name. Thanks!

• Bob Thulfram have you tried resizing the label? You can drag the bar that sits between the object name and the condition. If the area is too small for the name then only the image is shown.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bob Thulfram have you tried resizing the label? You can drag the bar that sits between the object name and the condition. If the area is too small for the name then only the image is shown.

Wow, thanks! I feel dumb for not realizing that the boxes are mutable. So cool. Every time I find something that I think is a bug, it really is a feature! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

YAY!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)