Sprite PProblem with tutorial?

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Carousel Animation, make carousel of you image gallery or anything
  • Ok,s so this is kinda embarrassing since I am still on the Ghost Shooter Tutorial and ALREADY am messing up...

But when I do the part where I create a sprite, Open the player sprite and make that the sprite, press the Red Exit button... and then the guy for some reason turns into a distorted waves. Here's the .cap:

http://www.2shared.com/file/nG_A1MdT/gh ... 00001.html

... yeah, hopefully problems this early on don't foretell doom in my career /cough Anyway, so any ideas what may be up? If it helps, I am running Vista, if this doesn't support that or whatever...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I didn't open your file since it's a exe, but it sounds like an issue that occurs with GTX graphics cards and loading non power of two sized png images.

See this topic:

• So... is there anything I can do then? Couldn't find any answers in that thread other then it was a bug :/ Any possible way to fix it?

also, for future reference, how might I export it into the correct file format? XD

• So... is there anything I can do then? Couldn't find any answers in that thread other then it was a bug :/ Any possible way to fix it?

Upload the .cap.

also, for future reference, how might I export it into the correct file format? XD

Don't export it. In Construct click File - Save as.

• [quote:2dg9zwq5]So... is there anything I can do then? Couldn't find any answers in that thread other then it was a bug :/ Any possible way to fix it?

Always set you image sizes to power of two. 128x128, 256x128, 512x32, 16x1024... etc. That should prevent the distortion.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)