Sprite resulution problem with Tilemap

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Hello everyone,
Maybe it is a verry simple problem and im just to dumb.
The problem is if i make a Tilemap with a programm like Inkscape and i export it with a resulution of 240x240 each Tile and i create a Tilemap object in Construct. How can i than make the tile size to 32x32 without losing quality. Like if i make a normal sprite smaller. I tried a lot.
Thank you so much
Cryttexx
My Project at this time: robottory-2d-platformer-devlog_t190807

(Sorry for my english. I know it is not the best)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:46 am

I finally found a solution but a verry bad solution. You could make the object 240x240 and than zoom out with the scale but than i must change every object and i did already so much that it is difficult now to change that. S has anybody experience with this.
For everyone the problem better described:
I have a ready Tilemap with a resolution of for example 240x240 each Tile. Of course when i open it with construct the tiles are to big. But if i scale it down with the image editor i lose the quality and there is no option to make it smaller with the size like with a sprite. Why there is no option like with the sprites. If i change the Tile width and height to 240x240 than the Tiles have the quality but are much to big. How can i than make them smaller without losing the quality.

Thank you so much for help
Cryttexx
My Project at this time: robottory-2d-platformer-devlog_t190807

(Sorry for my english. I know it is not the best)
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?