Sprite white outlines

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
White Unicorn sprite sheet for side scrolling action adventure endless runner 2D mobile game.
  • How do I deal with the white outline that appears around any sprite that I insert? I can't even overlap two sprites visually (for example to create a platform's edge) as there are always that white lines that don't allow me to do that. Tested with different settings (webgl on/off, pixel roundings, etc.) and on different graphics cards. I found the same problem on forum in 2014 but there is seemingly no resolution to this problem yet.

You can see this line on the right side of the sprite.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Are you resizing in the sprite editor? If so, this will often add a slight gradient to the edge of the sprite.

If you're simply need a large single colour sprite, try using a tiled background instead; you can make it a small 8x8 block and then drag it to whatever size you want.

• No, I didn't resize anything. That was just an example. I have the same problems with tiled sprites. What I need is to create two tiled sprites - one would be the main body and one would be the edge (of the terrain, for example). And due to this edge gradient I can't overlap them to create a single visual terrain.

• How do I deal with the white outline that appears around any sprite that I insert? I can't even overlap two sprites visually (for example to create a platform's edge) as there are always that white lines that don't allow me to do that. Tested with different settings (webgl on/off, pixel roundings, etc.) and on different graphics cards. I found the same problem on forum in 2014 but there is seemingly no resolution to this problem yet.

You can see this line on the right side of the sprite.

Please ensure you follow the Bug Report Requirements or this report will not be investigated, and will likely be closed automatically.

• Closing, nothing we can do without the information requested.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)