Spriter animation is a bit odd

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:50 pm

I´ve recently animated a tree in spriter and when I play the animation in spriter, the leaves would go to one side and then the animation would reset.. It was horrible. So what I´ve done is, I have imported that anim. into C2 and I´ve just set the playback ratio to -1. It still looks kinda odd, cuz it looks like it skips a few frames.. Any suggestions?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGQ86ei ... e=youtu.be
Burry me with my empty hands sticking out the ground, so that all can see, that the one who had the world on his hands, died with them empty.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:00 pm

In Spriter I would suggest making a keyframe at the beginning of your animation, then copying it and pasting it at the end of your animation. That way your animation starts and stops at the same position, which is what you need for an animation that loops.
Another way to do it is by animating it directly in C2 with a couple of sine behaviors. I've done it that way with some good results.
Be sure to check out my Metroidvania game, A Hole in the Earth
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Alright I´ll try that thanks :] Sine didn´t look good with my sprites :/
Burry me with my empty hands sticking out the ground, so that all can see, that the one who had the world on his hands, died with them empty.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?