Spriter Export problem (animated objects invisible)

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Problem Description
After i export my project, all animated objects are invisible. Everything is fine when i preview it in engine.

Attach a Capx
For People willing to help, pm me and i will send you dropbox link
(Cant Attach because of reputation)
Description of Capx
I uploaded only gameplay part of my game in caproj and capx, bug is only visible after exporting (kongregate, desktop...)

Steps to Reproduce Bug
  • Everything is fine in preview
  • Exports fine
  • 2 objects that are rigged and animated are invisible

Observed Result
It might be problem with export and renamed files.

Expected Result
All objects are visible and work as expected

Affected Browsers
  • Chrome: YES
  • FireFox: YES
  • Internet Explorer: YES

Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 8.1 64 bit

Construct 2 Version ID
Construct 2 r195 stable

System Specs
Processor: AMD A8 5600k APU
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6670
RAM: 4GB DDR3
B

Post » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:25 am

I'm having the same problem but with only one of my spriter objects. I have updated spriter and the plugin as well as NW.js. seems to work fine in NW.js preview but is invisible when exported with NW.js. I'm still exploring to see what might be the cause. I'll post back when I know more.

**edit

I jsut found that the spriter object that is in question does work when imported into the platformer template and exported but not in my game project. Must be something I have missed, But I haven't found it yet. Sorry for Hijacking the thread.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:17 am

Make sure to save both the spriter file types before importing. This probably shouldn't be in the bug forums though you should post on ether the Spriter Post in the general area or on Brashmonkey

spriter-and-c2-plugin-update-12-30-14-bug-fix_t75748
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:20 am

Message: watcher96 is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
volkiller730 wrote:Make sure to save both the spriter file types before importing. This probably shouldn't be in the bug forums though you should post on ether the Spriter Post in the general area or on Brashmonkey

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I double checked and everything was fine with spriter export options, but i choose wrong sheet for initialization. I reimported sprites and everything works fine now.
B

Post » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:32 pm

Closing as not a bug. Note you may also need to set the right mime types on the server for spriter's file extensions.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Closed bugs