Spriter Pro - (Tools)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Thank you @lucid!
And yes the quote you provided is true. Its tough to animate isometric characters with pre-set of sprite.
I am using Blender 3D to animate my characters from different direction! Unfortunately they take too much image memory! :(
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:12 am

Message: BlueDragon is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
It's planned, but we can't give an ETA just yet.

found it on steam :D
B
S

Post » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:12 pm

I love Spriter, but the audio of the YouTube clip (btw not on the front page, so at first I had no clue where it came from :P) that plays automatically every time I go to the store is kinda annoying. :|
Can I change those YouTube settings myself or is it just the way it is?

In any way, congrats with the big launch! :)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Robin Sommer wrote:I love Spriter, but the audio of the YouTube clip (btw not on the front page, so at first I had no clue where it came from :P) that plays automatically every time I go to the store is kinda annoying. :|

Thanks. Do you mean the Scirra Store? The youtube clip starts muted for me when I go that page, so I guess it's a flash player setting, and I'm not sure exactly where it gets saved. My youtube audio wasn't muted when I'd first get to a page until recently, and I'm not sure how I changed the setting (just tried unmuting and going back to the page, but it still starts off muted). But no, there's no video settings on my end that I know of to prevent that.
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:35 am

lucid wrote:
Robin Sommer wrote:I love Spriter, but the audio of the YouTube clip (btw not on the front page, so at first I had no clue where it came from :P) that plays automatically every time I go to the store is kinda annoying. :|

Thanks. Do you mean the Scirra Store? The youtube clip starts muted for me when I go that page, so I guess it's a flash player setting, and I'm not sure exactly where it gets saved. My youtube audio wasn't muted when I'd first get to a page until recently, and I'm not sure how I changed the setting (just tried unmuting and going back to the page, but it still starts off muted). But no, there's no video settings on my end that I know of to prevent that.

Yeah in the Scirra Store :) Hmm ok I'll check it out, it only happens here. Thanks for your time!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:27 am

is there a way to make the UI lighter? it's very dark on my screen since i keep the screen dark for eye health. photoshop, 3dsmax, after effects, etc, include sliders or options for how light or dark you want the UI. otherwise i'll get used to brightening my screen just enough to see the text better in spriter, but it does start dark. thanks
B
S

Post » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:26 pm

@adamcreator -Unfortunately, at the moment, there are no options to change the ui theme. We will probably add something like this at some point in the future, but I have no estimate of when this might happen.
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:23 am

What is the difference a free license from the full?
B
S

Post » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:02 pm

Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:14 am

Thank You!
B
S

PreviousNext