Spriter/C2 update 11/2 bug fix for performance mode

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 am

Does anyone else have a problem using Set animation -> Blend to start ? It does not blend.
If I have 2 animations: 1st one non looping and 2nd one looping.
If i put condition: On 1st animation finished -> Set 2nd animation blend from start it just not blend
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:09 pm

Hi Cipriux. There is actually a 'set second (blended) animation' action. You just mean you use the normal set animation action (not the one I just mentioned) on the second animation, correct? If so, it might be because the animation is stopped after the first animation is finished. Can you see if it works if both animations are looping (so it doesn't pause automatically when the animation completes). I will look into a fix either way.
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:58 am

@lucid I use the normal set animation, not the advanced one with manual blend.
If both animations are looping, the blend is OK when first animation is finished. The only problem is for non-looping animation.
I also sent you a PM with my projects.
Thanks for looking into this.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:57 am

@lucid -

Hello, do you have documentations for these? I don't know what they mean or unit values they present. Can you give me a short detail for each? Thanks.

1)Animation Length
2)BlendRatio
3)Key
4)PlayTo
5)PlayToTimeLeft (is it in ms?)
6)secondAnimationName
7)SoundPanning
8)time (is it in ms?)
9)timeRatio (Is it by "1.0 (normal)" , 2.0 (double-time)" ?)
10)speedRatio (Is it by "1.0 (normal)" , 2.0 (double-time)" ?) (How does this relate with time ratio?)
11)val

Btw: The "Opacity" expression has it's duplicate.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:44 am

@chadorireborn
You have all of them explained under the expression. You saw that "opacity" is a duplicate but you didn't saw the description for all of them?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:20 pm

@Cipriux - Ohh, yeah. I forgot about that. I don't use that so I didn't remember. Thanks :)
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:58 pm

@lucid Any news about that blended animation fix for non looping animations?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:51 am

Hi @lucid

I've had the Spriter Pro license for a while, but only just started learning how to use it and it is a great tool.

Any chance you guys will add a "Snap to grid" for bones and images in the near future (along with a customizable grid)? I could really use this feature in my workflow as I rely on precise setups etc.

Please let me know if this is something you guys are considering :)

Thank you in advance!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:29 am

@lucid Has this been reported yet, or is there a fix for it?: When using the new 'draw self' method--which I love, because of its performance-increasing power in avoiding thousands of images in C2--the origin points for the images are very off, I believe all reset to their original upper-left positions. Such as either not properly saved in the scon despite using the correct sprite sheet options in Spriter, or not properly read by the scml plugin side in C2. Is there a fix for this now, or a way I can manually work around the issue myself now?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Message: sagispin can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi,
i tried using the Spine "beta" plugin, and noticed they only use one C2 game object, instead of multiple sprites.
this might be crucial to performance, but i dont really know.
just wanted to through this out there.

also it looks like spine plugin supports bending sprites:
https://cdn.rawgit.com/flyover/spine-c2-plugin
/master/example/export/index.html
this was made in C2 and Spine, it only uses 1 simple png. i was kinda mind blown, but i think the same can be achieved in spriter.
Spine plugin missing tons of features that exists in Spriter.
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General