Buy Spriter Pro:
How do I import my Spriter project into Construct 2?
Real-time Demo | Download Plugin | Download Example Spriter Project | Download C2/Scml Plugin Example
Spriter RPG Heroes Art Essentials Pack now ready for download Spriter Pro owners!
Recent Plugin Changes:
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple instances to each send an ajax request for the same file until the first one was complete. This was bypassing an important optimization and the fix should result in less downloading and faster initial startup for games that have multiple instances of the same object
- added 'Set ignore global time scale' action.
- overrides now work even when animation is paused.
- fixed bug where overrides wouldn't work on sprites in self draw mode.
- fixed bug where overrides wouldn't work properly during animation blends.
- fixed a bug where image overrides wouldn't work in several situations.
- fixed a bug where metadata wouldn't work after a layout restart.
- fixed a bug where sounds and events would trigger every tick between instant keyframes.
- fixed several issues with bounding boxes when resized and flipped.
- added BBoxLeft, BBoxRight, BBoxTop, BBoxBottom expressions to retrieve the edges of the bounding box like default C2 sprites.
- fixed a bug that would cause hybrid performance mode (self drawing, with some separate objects like collision boxes) to perform much more slowly than performance mode
- fixed a bug that was preventing certain performance mode optimizations from working in some circumstances
- Fixed a bug where default pivot points weren't working with the new self-drawing/performance mode
- Changed the behavior of blends from nonlooping animations to behave more intuitively.
- Changed behavior of 'on initialized' condition to trigger if the object fetches information already initialized in a previous layout. (to allow actions to be easily used in on initialization events)
- Added "nickname" property. This feature is to make it possible to differentiate different scml object types (and individual instances if desired) in the layout editor in C2. The scml object now shows the filename in the square inside the layout. If you have something inside the nickname property it will display that instead.
- Direct drawing mode can now use bounding box data created in Spriter.
- Added animationLength and speedRatio expressions
- Fixed a bug where mirror and flip actions wouldn't apply while animations were paused
- Fixed a bug where using Set Entity and setting to the same entity and animation would cause the animation to restart
- Fixed bug where scaled animations didn't display correctly using the new direct drawing mode
- Fixed a bug where the key expression would cause an error
- Fixed a bug where mainline keys with instant speed curves were improperly propagating their instant curves to individual object keys
- Fixed a bug where character maps with hidden images weren't hiding the images in direct drawing mode
- Added direct drawing mode for higher performance. Instructions here
- Added Set C2 Object To Spriter Object action to pin C2 Objects to Spriter objects (points, boxes, bones, sprites, points, sub-entities)