Buy Spriter Pro:
How do I import my Spriter project into Construct 2?
Real-time Demo | Download Plugin | Download Example Spriter Project | Download C2/Scml Plugin Example
Spriter RPG Heroes Art Essentials Pack now ready for download Spriter Pro owners!
Recent Plugin Changes:
- Added action to 'find spriter object' from it's corresponding c2 object, and an expression to retrieve the 'foundObject's name. (useful for testing conditions on collision boxes and sprites, and then retrieving a Spriter variable for that object)
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error when using action points
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented objects (sprites, boxes, etc) from updating
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple instances to each send an ajax request for the same file until the first one was complete. This was bypassing an important optimization and the fix should result in less downloading and faster initial startup for games that have multiple instances of the same object
- added 'Set ignore global time scale' action.
- overrides now work even when animation is paused.
- fixed bug where overrides wouldn't work on sprites in self draw mode.
- fixed bug where overrides wouldn't work properly during animation blends.
- fixed a bug where image overrides wouldn't work in several situations.
- fixed a bug where metadata wouldn't work after a layout restart.
- fixed a bug where sounds and events would trigger every tick between instant keyframes.
- fixed several issues with bounding boxes when resized and flipped.
- added BBoxLeft, BBoxRight, BBoxTop, BBoxBottom expressions to retrieve the edges of the bounding box like default C2 sprites.
- fixed a bug that would cause hybrid performance mode (self drawing, with some separate objects like collision boxes) to perform much more slowly than performance mode
- fixed a bug that was preventing certain performance mode optimizations from working in some circumstances