Buy Spriter Pro:
How do I import my Spriter project into Construct 2?
Real-time Demo | Download Plugin | Download Example Spriter Project | Download C2/Scml Plugin Example
Spriter RPG Heroes Art Essentials Pack now ready for download Spriter Pro owners!
Recent Plugin Changes:
- Fixed a bug where default pivot points weren't working with the new self-drawing/performance mode
- Changed the behavior of blends from nonlooping animations to behave more intuitively.
- Changed behavior of 'on initialized' condition to trigger if the object fetches information already initialized in a previous layout. (to allow actions to be easily used in on initialization events)
- Added "nickname" property. This feature is to make it possible to differentiate different scml object types (and individual instances if desired) in the layout editor in C2. The scml object now shows the filename in the square inside the layout. If you have something inside the nickname property it will display that instead.
- Direct drawing mode can now use bounding box data created in Spriter.
- Added animationLength and speedRatio expressions
- Fixed a bug where mirror and flip actions wouldn't apply while animations were paused
- Fixed a bug where using Set Entity and setting to the same entity and animation would cause the animation to restart
- Fixed bug where scaled animations didn't display correctly using the new direct drawing mode
- Fixed a bug where the key expression would cause an error
- Fixed a bug where mainline keys with instant speed curves were improperly propagating their instant curves to individual object keys
- Fixed a bug where character maps with hidden images weren't hiding the images in direct drawing mode
- Added direct drawing mode for higher performance. Instructions here
- Added Set C2 Object To Spriter Object action to pin C2 Objects to Spriter objects (points, boxes, bones, sprites, points, sub-entities)