Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:48 pm

Super software.
But need more advertise outside Scirra.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:52 am

@Lucid Thanks! I forgot to "flip x axis" in one of my actions! duh...
B

Post » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Hi @lucid , great work, i bought Spriter and it looks amazing.

I can't move animations from one Entity to another Entity, is this by design, or it is possible and I am the newbiest of the newbies?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:48 am

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Very exciting times!

cesisco wrote:I can't move animations from one Entity to another Entity, is this by design, or it is possible and I am the newbiest of the newbies?

Hello @cesisco, and thanks for your purchase. That isn't supported yet, but will be in a future version.

Depending on exactly what you need it for, a workaround might be to clone the entity and delete the extra animations you don't want in the new entity, but of course this won't help if you already have two entities with multiple animations in them you want to move from one to the other.

@Everyone, we're now available on Steam!

Current Spriter Pro owners can email us at support@brashmonkey.com with the subject line 'Spriter Steam Key Request' (without quotes) Please either send it from your purchase or Kickstarter backer email, and if you no longer have access to that email, then please use the subject line 'Spriter Steam Key Request Alternate Email' (without quotes), and include your purchase email in the body of the email.

Please allow a few days for your Steam key delivery. We expect it to be a bit quicker than that for most people, but we haven't tested this confirmation and delivery system yet.

As far as the missing Linux version, we had some last minute issues with the Linux build, but the Linux version will be available on Steam soon as well.

Lastly, there will be more Spriter program specific news and announcements in the near future once we wrap up all this new Steam and website stuff.

Thanks everyone, and after you get your Steam keys, if you enjoy Spriter please leave a review on Steam.
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:21 am

Hi @lucid, I bought some Spriter Characters from a graphic artist, and he built each animation of the same character in a different Entity, resulting in a big mess when imported to Construct2.
From what I understand, with this procedure, unnecessary pngs are imported to C2 project, am I right?
Note that all animations make use of the same png limbs.

Thank you,
César
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:01 pm

That is correct @cesisco. If you want to send me the scml file (just the scml by itself, I don't need the entire project to lucid@brashmonkey.com), I might be able to manually fix it, depending on whether he created each new entity by cloning the first. If he manually dragged in each file for each entity then I won't be able to fix it for him.
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:07 pm

Congrats on reaching Steam !
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:24 pm

OK @lucid, thanks!
I sent you the project.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:25 pm

Congrats on Steam! Well deserved!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:27 am

Thanks everyone. Just have a few more things to get in order with the 1.0, new website, new forums, and Steam launches and then we have some new and powerful stuff coming to the plugin.
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General