Spriter/C2 update 11/2 bug fix for performance mode

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:01 am

@mudmask, you can change the zorder and images freely, just not the hierarchy, so if a head sprite is the child of a neck bone it won't properly blend to an animation where the same head sprite is the child of the torso bone. Also if one animation has sprites that another animation doesn't it may have issues. If that doesn't help, and you don't mind, feel free to send me the zipped Spriter project folder to lucid@brashmonkey.com, and tell me which animations don't blend properly into eachother, and I can tell you if I see any issues.
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:58 pm

Hi @lucid, i was wondering if there is a .capx of the example demo ?
It would be realy great to have an all in one example like this, if you dont want to hand out the cat graphics just water mark them like you did in other example .capx
disConstruct, a Discord server that's all about Construct 2 !!!
Promote your Construct2 related content, hang out, get feetback, learn some tips & tricks and share your knowledge!

https://discord.gg/0qgSPOo3EsYRQOFt
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:14 pm

Hello @EpicPixel . That was a created on an old dead pc, and we no longer have the project, but we will try to recreate it or something similar in the near future.
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Aww man data loss sucks :(
But no problem, there are plenty of other tutorials and examples from you guys that i can work with.
I just thought this demo would be a great all in one starting point.
I probably wont need the example anymore by the time you've recreated it, but I think it would be a good idea none the less for other people to get an easy start with spriter.

Cheers
Promote your Construct2 related content, hang out, get feetback, learn some tips & tricks and share your knowledge!

B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:30 pm

@EpicPixel, if you or anyone else still needs or wants an example file. Mike set one up, and you can download it here.

Cheers
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:33 pm

That's great, thanks for the effort Mike :) I'm gonna check it out right now.

B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:22 pm

i am really really looking forward to being able to have skinning and soft deformation of sprites :P
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:52 am

@lucid - I want to use and learn the SCML plugin but I can't understand the conditions and actions. Do you have any detailed information for each action/condition. Thanks :D
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:47 pm

@lucid - thanks again for your help. I will definitely be emailing you an SCML file soon. One quick question - is there any way to apply webgl effects to spriter objects? prior to using spriter, my enemies would flash red when getting damaged using the tint effect, which was applied to all enemy families. is there a similar way to do that using spriter?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:02 pm

mudmask wrote:@lucid - thanks again for your help. I will definitely be emailing you an SCML file soon. One quick question - is there any way to apply webgl effects to spriter objects? prior to using spriter, my enemies would flash red when getting damaged using the tint effect, which was applied to all enemy families. is there a similar way to do that using spriter?

Seconded! I can't seem to think of a handy way to do this either without referring to the automatically created families of sprites for each spriter object... which could easily mean some quite redundant events.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General