- Add an scml object in the same way you would any other C2 object (do not drag the scml file into your layout)
- When the image dialog pops up (or double click the scml object to open it), choose the generated spritesheet image from the output folder you selected
- In C2's project pane, right-click on 'Files', and select 'Import Files', and choose the scon file from the output folder you selected
- Select the scml object, and in the object properties pane, for SCML file, type in the filename of your scon file
- Set 'draw self' to 'true'
- Run your project, and report any issues or bugs to this thread.
Hi @lucid. I am struggling with these instructions, even though they appear very straight-forward.
When I create a scml object, I am unable to double click on it to open an image editor. I went through the normal create object routine and then dropped a scml object in my layout. The edit option is greyed out if I right click on it, as well. This leaves me rather stuck regarding the instructions above - could you (or someone else) point out the probably obvious step that I'm missing here? I downloaded the plugin from here
and have installed Spriter 8 and exported the 4 files using the instructions from the list I quoted above (but removed for space).