Spriter/C2 update 11/2 bug fix for performance mode

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat May 10, 2014 11:32 pm

istavang wrote:
lucid wrote:
istavang wrote:hmm.. doesnt the plugin work under win 8.1 64bit ??

It's supposed to, yes.

istavang wrote:i was just testing greyGuy player , pasted it in a new project and ran it and got these error msg,

When you import the greyguy, are the images not appearing for you as well? If not, an incorrectly imported capx may be able to help me find some clues as to what's going wrong in the import process.


no everyting looks okey , sprites are there ,folder for sprites are there famely are there , everything looks ok as it has worked before .


the sprites is in a bundle thoug ?

but your capx is working so i must see what it can be . thanks
B
12
S
5
G
4
Posts: 176
Reputation: 4,384

Post » Sat May 10, 2014 11:35 pm

player scon file was missing on my import
B
12
S
5
G
4
Posts: 176
Reputation: 4,384

Post » Sat May 10, 2014 11:40 pm

lucid wrote:@istavang Do you get the same error with the capx I linked?


no its ok now , but the scon file was missing on my import
B
12
S
5
G
4
Posts: 176
Reputation: 4,384

Post » Sat May 10, 2014 11:47 pm

lucid wrote:@istavang Do you get the same error with the capx I linked?


now he is walking like a dream ;)

the scon file was missing in import if that is a clue and help for you
B
12
S
5
G
4
Posts: 176
Reputation: 4,384

Post » Sat May 10, 2014 11:47 pm

Glad you got it working. I thought it might be the missing .scon, but it doesn't get an error for me when the scon is missing.
Spriter Dev
B
88
S
21
G
12
Posts: 3,240
Reputation: 16,486

Post » Sun May 11, 2014 12:23 am

lucid wrote:@ronei-alves are you also on Windows 8?


Yes Lucid, Windows 8.1 64Bits. Using the new C2 Build (64Bits) and Scml plugin it make my player lag on jump, even if I use my method of every tick to set animation.

When I open my project on C2 32Bits everything seen to working normal.
B
13
S
6
Posts: 15
Reputation: 1,329

Post » Sun May 11, 2014 12:54 am

Ronei Alves wrote:
lucid wrote:@ronei-alves are you also on Windows 8?


Yes Lucid, Windows 8.1 64Bits. Using the new C2 Build (64Bits) and Scml plugin it make my player lag on jump, even if I use my method of every tick to set animation.

When I open my project on C2 32Bits everything seen to working normal.


@Lucid

Sorry for my mistake, the issue is with the scml plugin I guess, in the 32Bits version of C2 that I test, it was with the old version of the plugin and no lag happened, after that I updated the plugin and same lag issue on the Y axis.
The 64Bit version was already with the plugin updated.
B
13
S
6
Posts: 15
Reputation: 1,329

Post » Sun May 11, 2014 1:10 am

Ronei Alves wrote:
Ronei Alves wrote:
lucid wrote:@ronei-alves are you also on Windows 8?


Yes Lucid, Windows 8.1 64Bits. Using the new C2 Build (64Bits) and Scml plugin it make my player lag on jump, even if I use my method of every tick to set animation.

When I open my project on C2 32Bits everything seen to working normal.


@Lucid

Sorry for my mistake, the issue is with the scml plugin I guess, in the 32Bits version of C2 that I test, it was with the old version of the plugin and no lag happened, after that I updated the plugin and same lag issue on the Y axis.
The 64Bit version was already with the plugin updated.

Let me see the capx with the lag issue. So you weren't having an issue on import after all?
Spriter Dev
B
88
S
21
G
12
Posts: 3,240
Reputation: 16,486

Post » Sun May 11, 2014 1:16 am

lucid wrote:Let me see the capx with the lag issue. So you weren't having an issue on import after all?


I will upload the capx to dropbox. Basic after updated to the latest version of C2 and the plugin, lag on the Y axis appear.
I updated the Free version of C2 to 32Bits with the old version of the plugin and no lag.
B
13
S
6
Posts: 15
Reputation: 1,329

Post » Sun May 11, 2014 1:18 am

Ok. I have an idea why this might be happening, but probably won't get a chance to look at it until Monday.
Spriter Dev
B
88
S
21
G
12
Posts: 3,240
Reputation: 16,486

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests