Sprites Alignment !!!

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:09 am

Hey guys, just checking on the status of these tools. I'm in the process of constructing a large project involving multiple objects with precision positioning required and the lack of these tools makes it a living hell.

If we can please have the alignment tools as well as the 1 step z layer modifiers   AND the proper grouping of objects and scaling of objects that would be great.

Please advise if progress is being made on these features as for me personally it will be a deal breaker between using this software for commercial jobs or just for a bit of cheap fun.

I think there is real room to turn this into a professional developer software with the addition of basic functions as listed, however without them, it's too ineffective to be considered for any serious work.
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:42 am

Bump~ If this tool set is being developed for the next release I would love to hear more about this
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:39 am

@Ashley hasn't answered here, it is likely that it did not see this topic.

Anyway, in yesterday's r112 changelog he mentions that with the end of the year the release cycle will slow down a bit.
He's also busy with the follow up to Steam greenlight at the moment.

Anyway, for "precision positioning", nothing beats being able to set the X/Y positions manually in the properties bar.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?