Sprites Needed!

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:18 pm

I am making a Top-down Horror game using Construct 2 for my company. I would really appreciate it if someone or multiple people were to pitch in and just draw me up some quick sprites.(I couldn't draw a sprite if my life depended on it) I will of course have your names in my credits if you do so as to help me with this sprite dilemma. Thank your for your time and I wish you all the best of luck in your encounters!

Now for the sprites if you are interested:

Requirements:

64x64
Top-Down

Sprite Number 1:

I need a good horror character to use as the main "bad guy". I want him to be really creepy and have a creepy running animation.

Sprite Number 2:

I really need some dead trees to put in my creepy forest. Make these bigger than 64x64 as they are trees. Whoever can draw me these will get a BIG thanks. :)

Sprite Number 3:

Anything that would appear in a dead forest. For example no animals but some swampy puddles and lakes, maybe a moon texture to shine off of the lake. :)

Sprite Number 4:

Some grass, gravel and dirt textures.

Thanks to everyone who helps out. Keep in mind that to me even the tiniest things help out!
B

Post » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:25 pm

@CaptainIce to get any response I think you will need to show everyone what you are working on and if you are making a commercial product then it is a bit rich to expect artists to work for nothing. Having a name on a product doesn't really cut it.However, maybe you will get someone intersted enough.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:23 am

Here is a tree I made
B

Post » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:10 am

Here is a dead grass texture that I also made.
You will need to scale down the resolution of my images yourself to what ever you need them to be.
B

Post » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:40 am

Here is the moon with some Photoshop effects
B

Return to Tools and Resources