Sprites not loading to correct size?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
220 Food Sprites in 16x16 pixel size. Perfect for items for a retro style game.
  • Hey guys,

I've created a vector image (png) in Inkscape and exported with transparent background. Kept it at original size as normally you can resize once the sprite is loaded in. I'm using a template which uses 'set scale' which apparently 1 equals 100% of the original size. Is there another way to do this? Or do I have to find out the % ratio I have currently and add to that? I worked out manually that my resize was 0.15 so to gain a 10% increase I just made it 'set scale 0.165' but it would be so much easier to A)have the about %'s, and B) Have the original size stored somewhere in the properties pane without having to open the actual sprite screen.

If so is it possible in a future release to include in the size drop down in the object properties, the % of original Width and Height? This would make it way easier to manage this sort of thing.

Also, I even tried resizing the original png to 41 x 41 and when I import it, it gets resized to about 5 x 5. But when I click 'Make 1:1' it comes out pixelated....any ideas?

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)