Standard Object List

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
12 unique hits, slashes and spells in transparent PNG sequences
  • I'm thinking that this is a good place to start with helping in the documentation... And I'm sure most others will find this the easiest to write about... It would be great to have at least all the default plugins that Construct ships with documented.

Here's the question though... Should the focus be mainly on what they do or should we put in examples of good ways of using the objects?

This is what I started on a few days ago... Feel free to make it sound/look better...

http://69.24.73.172/scirra/wiki/index.p ... INI_Object

• That's a good start. I think plugin documentation should be like a reference, comprehensively defining what every action, condition and expression does. However for objects like INI, a general overview of how the INI file works is very useful too, because it's particularly relevant. Thanks for doing the page!

• No problem, I'll edit it up, as well as start on some new ones soon...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thanks ssbfalcon. all the tutorial are appriated when it come to help newcomer.

[quote:2rpvi89n]Here's the question though... Should the focus be mainly on what they do or should we put in examples of good ways of using the objects?

i would say do both if possible. like here here are the function\expression and here 2-3 example of what could be done with.

anyways like i said any help is appreciated. thanks

• Will do. Now that my laptop screen is finally repaired (I bought the parts and did it myself for like 60% of the cost) I can continue properly... I'll touch up the ini object, add the ACEs and maybe explain it more, and then jump to another...

• Well back after quite a while of... away-ness...

Time to see what happened since then...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)