Starting up ? READ FIRST !

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:13 pm

This is a list of thing you SHOULD do before asking your question in the How-do-I Section ...

A lot of people ask some basic or complicated questions and get no replies after days of waiting , forgetting that they are sitting on a goldmine of informations that MAY ( WILL ) save them a lot of time and frustration ...

That's why I wrote this ... A list of many of the resources you may need to find the most optimal solutions to your problems !

So here we go !

- The Tutorials Section
[QUOTE=Ashley]
If you're new, try a tutorial before asking questions in this forum. Tutorials cover a lot of basic ground and will get you going in Construct2 much quicker.
[/QUOTE]

- The Manual
Didn't understand something ? Don't worry ! The manual is your 1# official source of documentation , it explains everything as precisely as possible .

- The FAQ
The FAQ is a mine of already solved problems all made available for you !
You can easily find the solutions to your problems there !

- The Search Bar
Didn't solve it already ? Don't worry ... You can easily search for keywords in the search bar at the top-right of the page !

If you can't find what you are searching with those resources ...
Read this to increase your chances of getting responses !

Thanks, and I hope you solve your issue quickly!

Note : @Kyatric , @Tom , @Arima , could you sticky this ?Whiteclaws2013-03-17 23:44:15
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:27 pm

I like it, however I didn't find the formatting all that intuitive to read. Maybe it's just me of course, but maybe a format similar to this or similar.

Tutorials
If you're new, try a tutorial before asking questions in this forum. Tutorials cover a lot of basic ground and will get you going in Construct2 much quicker.

The Manual
Didn't understand something ? Don't worry ! The manual is your 1# official source of documentation , it explains everything as precisely as possible.
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General