Steps to reproduce:
1. Install construct 2 v114 From Scirra.com
2. Install construct 2 v119 64bit Via Steam
3. Uninstall Stable version 114 from windows.
4. Try to open .CAPX file from windows 7 explorer and file association broken.
5. Find the steam version of construct 2 in the steam/commons folder and associate the file with the 64 bit executable with the automatic open file dialog.
6. Double click on the CAPX file to launch the file, and it will load as the free demo version, not as the licenced version.
Demo version if you load from explorer.... Full version if you load from inside construct 2.
Checked the registry for erros ad it seems to be linking everything properly :
Proper file associations upon uninstall if the older version.
steam://rungameid/227980 is not valid for the file association.
Internet Explorer: NA
Operating system & service pack:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit version USA ,SP current from auto update.
Construct 2 version: