Steam sale is now -33% discount !

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:06 pm

after post by DUTOIT - will wait for SCIRRA discount also
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:22 pm

[QUOTE=Punxel] If C2 allows you to drag windows to another screen. Than why are you opening another instance of the program ?

I dont know which software are you using. But none of newer software doesn't allow multiple instances.

Try opening two instances of Unity [/QUOTE]

C2 doesn't allow you to drag tab out. It allows you to run 2 instances of game in C2 and browser side by side - very cool. Long list why, comes with working on bigger projects.

And yes Unity does, useful to test projects on multiple Unity versions to check compatibility etc.

Newer software - well, your newer software doesn't and my newer software does. I'll stick with mine as it suits how I like to work.

@MindFAQ,

Yeah, it works great, but it has also stopped working as well, then works again. It is a hack/work-around solution (a great solution) but not something I want to be reliant on. Same as not wanting to use external plugins as I don't like anything out of my control, or having to be reliant on.

I like steam, I love C2, just not together and that was my original point. You buying same software with 2 user experiences. The scirra is the better user experience - its that simple.
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:56 pm

DUTOIT , i dont know for you. But for me 40$ is lot of money.

So I guess I will have to make do with having to drag and drop file into C2.

B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:19 pm

@Punxel, I understand. And agree 100%, take the discounted price if that is what you need to do. I did, I got 50% off on steam in july i think, and it wasn't worth the discount (to me at least) with all the issues I had.
It got so bad/ I got so annoyed, I brought the business license here to get away from steam and it was money well spent (to me at least).

But that is my experience, my journey. I'm sure yours will be different.
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General