Steam4C2 (Plugins)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:15 pm

A C3 version is planned once the new runtime will be available.

Regards,
B
19
S
6
G
3
Posts: 53
Reputation: 2,354

Post » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:18 pm

Hi,

Steam4C2 v1.7.1C was submitted to scirra store.

Fix: error when you try to get a Steam Stat value via Synch method.

Regards,
B
19
S
6
G
3
Posts: 53
Reputation: 2,354

Post » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:07 am

Sup,

I wanted to quickly ask about the progress of the Steam Lobby feature?
Is it stalled by something from NW.js's end or just a difficult thing to implement?
ImageImageImage
B
77
S
29
G
78
Posts: 733
Reputation: 46,077

Post » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:21 am

How do I download the latest version, I only see a version from December to download, is the store just slow?

Image
B
162
S
80
G
22
Posts: 1,808
Reputation: 24,585

Post » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:21 pm

@alspal The plugin is updated regularly but not as soon as there is a new NWjs version. So just use an older version of NWJS until the new plugin version is available. For example I still use NWjs 23 for my Steam game and it works great.
B
61
S
26
G
16
Posts: 802
Reputation: 14,495

Post » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:14 am

Ah ok thanks for explaining, I was just confused because on this list I don't see a "Steam4C2 v1.7.1C" or a January update around the time he said there was an update.
B
162
S
80
G
22
Posts: 1,808
Reputation: 24,585

Post » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:39 pm

alspal wrote:Ah ok thanks for explaining, I was just confused because on this list I don't see a "Steam4C2 v1.7.1C" or a January update around the time he said there was an update.


They said it was submitted to the store, but I'm guessing maybe Scirra still need to approve it before it appears.

BTW I was playing Angvik again recently and decided to check out the stats and saw you've had a big upsurge in players since July. Was that due to marketing? Anything you'd recommend?

Also, I see you have it as Angvik 1 in your signature, are you planning sequel?

Sorry for going off-topic.
Find all the Construct 2 games that were on Steam Greenlight here
B
38
S
10
G
7
Posts: 501
Reputation: 7,129

Post » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:39 pm

alspal wrote:Ah ok thanks for explaining, I was just confused because on this list I don't see a "Steam4C2 v1.7.1C" or a January update around the time he said there was an update.

Hi,
It seems you use Steam4C2-Basic and this thread is for Steam4C2 (full version); that's why you didn't see any update on your download page

Regards,
B
19
S
6
G
3
Posts: 53
Reputation: 2,354

Post » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:48 pm

TheRealDannyyy wrote:Sup,

I wanted to quickly ask about the progress of the Steam Lobby feature?
Is it stalled by something from NW.js's end or just a difficult thing to implement?


Hi,
Lobby dev (especially auto join on friends' invite) was slowed by nw.js and steam overlay with nw.js 24 to 26 (overlay is needed to send custom invite to your friends).
We currently work on ability to list available lobby depending on options chosen by player/user.

Regards,
B
19
S
6
G
3
Posts: 53
Reputation: 2,354

Post » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:02 pm

OddConfection wrote:BTW I was playing Angvik again recently and decided to check out the stats and saw you've had a big upsurge in players since July. Was that due to marketing? Anything you'd recommend?

Also, I see you have it as Angvik 1 in your signature, are you planning sequel?


I don't do any marketing, it was just luck because I think some korean streamers somehow discovered it.
Yeah, i'm doing a sequel but it's going to have a lot more content.

AJ2DI wrote:It seems you use Steam4C2-Basic and this thread is for Steam4C2 (full version); that's why you didn't see any update on your download page

I'll try getting the full version then and see if that helps me, thanks.

Which version of Steamworks SDK supports 1.7.1c is it SDK 1.42? The store page only says what to use for 1.7.1b and older.
B
162
S
80
G
22
Posts: 1,808
Reputation: 24,585

PreviousNext

Return to Scirra Store

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adventurist, Tombas and 1 guest