Step by step retirement

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Thanks for all your help Tulamide. You will be greatly missed. I hope your health gets better.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:58 pm

these days i dont have much time to visit here, since im so busy with my ministudio, work and friends, but i still use CC regularly and i intend to finish my most important games, and i also visit the forums nearly daily to see whats up (though briefly,mostly).

that said, i felt the need to join this thread and pay my respects for tulamide (and for all the helpful, kind individuals around here).
thank you for helping me on many occasions, directly and indirectly, tulamide! you have left a goldmine of hints, tips, tutorials and .caps
and im sure people who still want to use CC will find them extremely useful in the future.i know i will.

i wish you all the best!

B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:58 pm

I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS. They shant remove construct Classic, it's far better than c2.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:08 pm

@Tulamide: all my wishes of best recovery.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:57 am

[QUOTE=Urled] I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS. They shant remove construct Classic, it's far better than c2.[/QUOTE]

I think it's a little sad that CC is buried within the Scirra site. While it makes sense from a business perspective, it rapidly shrinks the pool of knowledgeable CC users. Who aren't really a priority to begin with!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:01 am

Sad to hear this. But good luck wherever you move on to.
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:40 am

Sad to hear this Tulamide,I have learnt much from your informative posts and caps....And I wish you well ,I think Scirra leaving Construct classic in a dusty corner somewhere,could be a big mistake,as I ,and sure many others discovered C2 via classic,I think classic being free ,instantly gives a loyalty factor and now I have a personal licence for C2....enough said methinks...

As long as I can move left, right and fire, I'm Happy...
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Sad to hear about your health Tulamide (and your news Newt about heart problems). You have to take care of yourself first. It has been great working with you on Python and network stuff and plugins and help questions over the last couple years. You have contributed incredibly to this community and helped lots of folks including myself. I kinda took the move to C2 as a chance for a break as well from coding plugins. Although I still hold out a bit of hope I'll release an upgrade to the Network plugin sometime in the near future. Best wishes to you!!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:42 am

I never doubt who is Tulamide, i joined this forum when C2 doesn't exist, i looked examples from Tulamide was great, so i know your feeling, i hope you should take a good care and rest!
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct Classic Discussion