Stickman Cricket League ! (Realistic and Smooth Game-play)

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun May 03, 2015 9:44 am

Hey guys,

My new game is particularly for the Cricket lovers out there..

Stickman Cricket League (SCL) is a game where the you (batsman) have FULL control on your shot selection. Hit the ball for maximum runs using the best Angle, Timing, Placement and Power --Only talent works in this game, not bugs ;)

Automated Bowling with varying pace of full-toss, slow bouncers, short deliveries, and yorkers!

Try it out, submit your highscore Online :)

Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acl.app
Youtube Video (Game-play): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mn_1qmQ7tg

Please rate and review - I will be waiting for your feedback.
Last edited by Hasan999 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
B
S

Post » Wed May 06, 2015 6:58 am

Can I please get some feedback?

You don't have to be a Cricket fan or expert to play this game. I think its addicting user-friendly game-play would make it equally interesting for anyone.

Please try it out and review. Thanks !
B
S

Post » Sun May 10, 2015 4:51 pm

One feedback at least? Please?

Anyone?
B
S

Post » Mon May 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Howzit Hasnan999

The mechanics and idea is pretty good. I would have liked to see a bowler in the game instead of the ball just coming in from off screen. I think if you take this framework, evolve it and build on it you might have something good on your hands. Overall a good little game to play while you waiting in a queue. Cheers.
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:03 am

Thanks @dcadjust for your feedback!

I did exactly that.. Evolved it further by adding a Reverse sweep shot, Net Practice Mode, Worldwide Records & Rankings, and Teams to choose from and I have got a lot of engaged users now :)

AND.. I made a Video Trailer as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mn_1qmQ7tg

Cheers!
Last edited by Hasan999 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:52 am

Wow. I see 1000 to 5000 installs. That's great man. I hope it grows by a million more. I don't mean to pry, but may I please ask. With the total installs you have are you at least making some money?
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Thanks @dcadjust I do have Admob Ads running in there - placed wisely without disruption to the game.

Now, since you asked, here is my stats so far, but I'm sure it will improve since I'm going to start doing some targeted advertisements soon:

Total Installs: 1200
Total users who have not uninstalled the app: 400 (current installs)
Total number of regular users who play my game almost everyday: ~25 to 30
Total revenue earned by those regular users: $0.3 to $0.4 per day. so far

It's not that bad, because I can see users taking a lot of interest in the game, which means, if I find some 'relevant' audience, they are surely going to become "regular" and will probably "share" my app with more relevant audience - that can magnify my revenue accordingly.
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:12 pm

Not bad at all. Thats what we aim for. If it kicks off and your installs become a lot you are good to go. I also use admob. How do you get your banner so small? Mine is way bigger. Good luck with your game mate.
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:33 am

Thank you @dcadjust,

I don't really know, but if I have to guess there could be two things that may affect the size of the banner:

1) I am using Admob through Mopub via CocoonJS (Ludei) exporter and publisher. (not Cordova)

2) I have made this game with a 1920 x 1080p resolution, so I think the ads adjust based on the screen resolution of the phone instead of screen size.

Not really sure though if that's the reason.
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:28 pm

How did you achieve so many downloads? :O
B
S

Next

Return to Completed Creations