Stickman Cricket League ! (Realistic and Smooth Game-play)

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:39 pm

Fireche wrote:How did you achieve so many downloads? :O

Out of the 1200+ installs (in the first month), I got 600 installs from the Admob Promotion that I launched for about 7 days through Fullscreen Ads of my own app showing in one relevant country.

The remaining 600+ installs is a good surprise for me too. I believe it is due to the "Share on Facebook" feature within my app, which is highly productive even if a few users share my app on Facebook (because they are sharing with 100s of friends).

With my latest Update, I have added a "Share on Facebook" condition to unlock "Teams". I think this will positively push all relevant users to share with more relevant people (friends). If this goes as planned, I could gain sufficient regular installs without manually "$promoting$" my app anymore!

I'll update it here on how it goes... Give me about a month to analyze the stats!
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:27 pm

good luck with that :) and thank for the reply. I am still curious tho why did you only choose 1 country and not several or global? thank you
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:38 pm

Very nice Hasan999!
How much did you pay for your campain?
I want to do the same with my game but ill do it after i update it and add facebook share in it.
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Thanks @dimitriosfl - Yes I suggest properly update and finalize your game then promote. One mistake that I did was during my Admob campaigns I was updating my game, and the problem is: not everyone updates! So I'm stuck with half my audience with Facebook share option while the rest are still playing an older version.

Well, campaign costing is a tricky question but let me summarize, based on my experience:

You are charged only when the person clicks on your ad. (You will not be charged if it showed 10,000 times and no one clicks). You can also see the "conversions" (how many people actually Installed your game among those clicks), this updates normally after 24 hours though.

The cost per ad is mainly dependent on the country where your Ad will be shown (due to the currency differences). I suggest narrowing it down by having different campaigns with selected (targeted) countries only. That helps a lot.

For example, Cricket games are most famous in India (comparatively speaking), and based on that country, I had to pay only $0.01 per ad click. Whereas, if you promote your game in UK, USA, Australia etc then set your AD/click to around $0.5, because for these countries it will charge your $0.1 to $0.5 per ad click.

Hopefully this will help..
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Thank you very much for the advice!
I try to use cranberrygame_CordovaFacebook_2.0.27 plugin for facebook sharing with no results so far.
If i manage to make it work, ill start my campain right away..
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:06 am

Thanks for sharing, those are some very nice advice and real world data. Haha will now definitely look into the share on facebook option!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Very good Hassan :D, congrats.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Creations