Stickman Vietnam - Epic war game

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
excellent for stickman brawler and fighting platformer games
  • Hello everyone!

I have been with you now for a fair few weeks and I'm finally proud to present to you my first game!

Stickman vietnam is a war game like no other! Get yourself into the brink of battle as you defend yourself from the onslaught of Vietnamese soldiers. Action packed and fast paced though WARNING there is an excessive amount of gore. Not recommended for anyone under 16.

As this is my first release I'm classing it as a beta release. As I need the game tested and then some feedback before releasing it onto the arcade and on facebook.

I have a beta testing thread for your feedback here:

Gamefreaks1234.com

Heres a video:

The game can be played here:

http://sv.gamefreaks1234.com

Really excited and can't wait to hear your feedback.

Thank you.

• The gameplay is good and simple enough to catch on. But the graphics could use some more improvements. A more fixed style and more fluid animations for example!

• Cheers for the comments and suggestions! I'm glad you like the gameplay! Yeah as my first release I kept the animations and graphics simple. The style is a bit of a mix up I agree, I think I may have to re-think it out. Animations is something I may improve. After all this is my first attempt at a 2d game. Cheers

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice job Gamefreaks1234! I really like the whole battle system you built. It feels like a very complex AI. You must have put a lot of work into designing the whole battle system it really shows.

The only bug I could find was on day 2 just past the last log on the American side of the battlefield if you go under the HUD I got stuck on something maybe a break, or misalignment of an invisible border, or wall. Other than that it was fun to play maybe a little more blood. lol

Keep up the good work I'm looking forward to playing more levels. You could probably reuse your game mechanics for a wide variety of different type games in the future.

• Cheers wink! I'm glad you enjoyed playing it! This has been a great first project as i've really been able to find out just how powerful construct 2 and html5 is! Shockingly powerful! Oh and for the mechanics. Many ideas have been poping in my head. How does a total war styled game sound? Where you fight in your own battles. Either way got many plans hopefully i'll get some done!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)