stop with the new age pop music

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:28 pm

I guess they're going with any publicity is good publicity approach...
People have been taking dumps on Christianity for years, and they will for years to come, can't really change that. Heck, it even said that would happen in the Bible haha.
At the end of the day I guess, if you don't like it, don't watch it ;) However, that still doesn't stop it from affecting other people who are watching it (kids for example), which is concerning.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:55 am

I am now listening to Boom Boom Pow---Black Eyed Peas.I really do not want to discuss this a religion, yes, I am a Christian, no, I'm not Catholic. I do not want to debate about all this, I mostly just made ??a post on the inverted cross thing, so for all those who want to and I do not agree, arguing Ye Hao, at any time
B
G

Post » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:27 pm

I don't know if you're having a shot at me or agreeing with me!
I might need you to clarify heheh :)
Also I have no idea what that song is to be honest, I prefer proggressive metal, the virtuoso guitarists and the more powermetally stuff (as well as computer game music!)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:46 pm

i just found out gagas new song is called "judas" and the logo is a cross with a heard in it.
i cant believe this @%%@#% im starting to hate humanity SERIOUSLY?!
GIMME A DAMN REASON WHY HER NEXT SONG IS JUDAS WITH A CROSS AND A HEART
all her songs are either satanic or they make you gay
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:27 am

There's actually a lot of references in her video clips to like, 'the unseeing eye' stuff and that whole 'ok sign' with your hand which is apparently also a gesture for 666?
It could be her choice to do those things, or it could be the guy making the video clips, in any case, it just makes me laugh to see people trying so hard to appear 'evil', just don't let it affect you man, they're the ones being silly ;)
That's the reaction they WANT to get out of people.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:56 pm

well the only reaction she got out of me is i will never listen or like her stuff ever again.
i saw her "creative director" thats supposedly making this sick ##$#^$.
some hag that looks like possessed on some photos.

im making a game about all religions and cults and you dont see me go subliminal as hell.jeez
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:25 pm

I couldn't care less about gaga or kanye. I'm not into either of their music, but chances are they or their video guy/gal is/are just atheist, and think "satanic" imagery looks cool . I haven't seen the videos, but I kinda agree. The pentagram looks cool, especially on fire. upside down crosses are thought of as symbolic of profound evil. In this sense that a villain can be awesome, even if they wouldn't be cool if they were real, like venom from spiderman comics, or sephiroth from ff7, sometimes people just think evil, dark, gothic stuff is cool in a fictional, visual context. I personally think most of the evil imagery does look cool. Demons are badass, depictions of hell are cool. the idea of selling souls is cool. Of course if any of it were real, I wouldn't want anything to do with a demon, or selling my soul. but it's just a music video.

if you realize the people doing it are just using it the way you might put zeus or some egyptian god in a video game as a character, you'll realize to them it's not such a big deal. or what everyone else said about trying to get a reaction out of you. I'm sure in interviews and such they spout some bs about wanting to make a statement about society or some crap. but in reality both of them are pretty much bs artists with nothing significant to say.
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:18 am

7am, waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein everything, the time is goin
Tickin on and on, everybodys rushin
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends

Kickin in the front seat
Sittin in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?

Its Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybodys lookin forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin down on Friday
Everybodys lookin forward to the weekend
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:21 am

The TRUE evil in music ;)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Hell yeah David THAT'S MY JAM :D

Personally, I like a little Satan in my music. Robert Johnson is awesome. If it weren't for Satan, we wouldn't have the blues, and if you don't know how important the blues are to modern music then shame on you.

:twisted: Keep music evil! :twisted:
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic