Store Uploader not working

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Tom

After filling the price and info of the product when I click next I get this error. Tried on both chrome and firefox. Gets repeated whenever I try to upload any new asset. Send you an email as well.

[SqlTypeException: SqlDateTime overflow. Must be between 1/1/1753 12:00:00 AM and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 PM.]   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TdsExecuteRPC(_SqlRPC[] rpcArray, Int32 timeout, Boolean inSchema, SqlNotificationRequest notificationRequest, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean isCommandProc, Boolean sync, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 startRpc, Int32 startParam) +5682
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, SqlDataReader ds) +1406
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite) +177
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) +53
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) +134
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +41
       System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader() +12
       System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.Execute(Expression query, QueryInfo queryInfo, IObjectReaderFactory factory, Object[] parentArgs, Object[] userArgs, ICompiledSubQuery[] subQueries, Object lastResult) +1306
       System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.ExecuteAll(Expression query, QueryInfo[] queryInfos, IObjectReaderFactory factory, Object[] userArguments, ICompiledSubQuery[] subQueries) +118
       System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.System.Data.Linq.Provider.IProvider.Execute(Expression query) +342
       System.Data.Linq.StandardChangeDirector.DynamicInsert(TrackedObject item) +145
       System.Data.Linq.StandardChangeDirector.Insert(TrackedObject item) +215
       System.Data.Linq.ChangeProcessor.SubmitChanges(ConflictMode failureMode) +378
       System.Data.Linq.DataContext.SubmitChanges(ConflictMode failureMode) +372
       v2.NewStore.Item.SubmitNewItem(Merchant merchant, String productName, Int32 categoryID, Int32 gbpPriceCents, Int32 gbpExclusivePriceCents, String description, String shortDescription, Int32 scirraPromoGiveaways, Int32 maxSaleDiscountPercent, Int32 maxFlashSales, Int32 maxExtendedSales, Boolean includeInBundles, Int32 bundleDiscountPercent) +1166
       NewStore_MerchantUpload.SubmitAsset(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3279
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +9633194
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +103
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +35
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1724[/code:1pjog3jz]
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Should be fixed now, email me if not. Thanks for report and sorry for the problem!

• Yes Tom it got fixed yesterday only, uploaded more assets also.

• Hey Tom

unfortunately, I can´t upload my assets.

It says be patient...wheel turns forever... a connection lost error screen.

Tried on several machines with different internet connection. (all 50Mbit)

Filesize is about 100MB.

Thanks man,

B.

• Beaverlicious

I am not able to upload anything above 30-40 mb, so 100 mb is too big.

Try to upload only the png files, giving instructions to the buyer with a read me file, that if they want the source files like psd files etc, they can contact you directly.

• Beaverlicious had the same issue, i uploaded the zip file to my own hosting and uploaded as url, this works for larger files,

i tried google drive and dropbox, but didn't work as they redirect the link

• vtrix so if someone has no hosting, he will not be able to upload file?

Today I am not being able to upload even a 30 mb file, which has nothing but just 5 HD images in png.

Something needs to be done about the store uploader.

• famekrafts

to make it work you need something like "url site/asset.zip" , a direct link to the file online

i have not further looked into it as it works for me, but there should be ways to do that,

but i agree, at least a higher limit should be set, i had the same problem with a 30 mb file

• I had to remove one image and upload a 24 mb file instead.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)