Hey there. I'm new, and have been experimenting with Construct for about a week now - loving it.
That said, my .cap ([url:1uz3j00k]http://www.darklord.com/dungeoncrawl.cap[/url:1uz3j00k]) seems to have contracted a bizarre behavioral problem - when I run a preview, the temp.exe file crashes. When I run it in debug mode, I get a message that says that "an internal error in the runtime has been detected. This may be a bug in Construct!".
The bizarre thing is that when this first appeared, I learned that I could make it "go away" for a while by logging out of Vista (not kidding - not a reboot, either - just log out). When I would log in, the problem would be gone for a while.
It seemed at first to be triggered by a crash in the editor - when I would make a reference to a variable, and the editor would suggest I add the new variable to the object, that dialog box crashed the editor every time (I stopped using it).
Now, however, it seems to just be broken. I can't seem to get back to a state where I can preview my little game.
I was using 0.99.3 when I made the .cap. I tried downloading the earlier stable version, but it still was disfunctional... figure though that going backwards a version is not the healthiest thing in the world.
I think I'm going to just re-build it in the more stable version, but I thought I would post the .cap in the off chance that a) it was fixable, either by the team or by me, and b) the data would be useful to you guys.