Stuck with Intel XDK

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi all, I am new with C2 and just finished created my first game.
Currently trying to build my apk file using Intel XDK but am getting stuck, since IntelXDK is not able to generate Android certificate anymore.
As I am not able to build the apk file of my game, I am not able to publish through Android Developer Console to get the certificate.

Not sure what I should do now? Sorry for this might be a noob question, but I have been searching through tutorials and both Intel XDK and this forum without success.

Many Thanks,

Paul
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:25 pm

GoodOldGames wrote:Hi all, I am new with C2 and just finished created my first game.
Currently trying to build my apk file using Intel XDK but am getting stuck, since IntelXDK is not able to generate Android certificate anymore.
As I am not able to build the apk file of my game, I am not able to publish through Android Developer Console to get the certificate.

Not sure what I should do now? Sorry for this might be a noob question, but I have been searching through tutorials and both Intel XDK and this forum without success.

Many Thanks,

Paul

That's sad! :cry: :cry: :cry:

But this could be the solution to your XDK/APK problem once and for all! :geek: :geek: :geek:

Create certificate A.K.A. Keystore:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEIkYNACn98&t

Export to APK (android: this method will create 2 signed apks (arm7 and x86) ready to be uploaded to your Google developer console)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abn7EAK8sBY

Good luck! :) :) :)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:46 pm

Thanks! This helped a bunch!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:21 am

thanks a lot for those videos
but i did got this errors when try to installs plugins ?
any solution please ?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:35 am

@matrixreal try this:
cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-x-socialsharing
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:59 am

SirG wrote:@matrixreal try this:

same
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:48 pm

matrixreal wrote:thanks a lot for those videos
any solution please ?

In your first attempt to build your first project using cmd, be sure not to add other plugins other than the default set by C2 when exporting the game to Cordova, Just to test and make sure that everything is working fine, like if you installed the necessary tools and path settings as instructed in the yt tutorial. If you've successfully build 2 apks (armv7 and x86) then you're all set up properly.

Some solution to your plugin problem:
1. Try adding the plugin in XDK before creating the project zip file.
2. If you're adding the plugin in the cmd window, be sure that you've run (cordova platform add android) command first.
3. Unfortunately, if still you get errors, the plugin may be outdated and may not be compatible with latest build of Android Studio and Java JDK.

Hope this helps. good luck 8-)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:42 pm

LaroTaio wrote:
matrixreal wrote:thanks a lot for those videos
any solution please ?

In your first attempt to build your first project using cmd, be sure not to add other plugins other than the default set by C2 when exporting the game to Cordova, Just to test and make sure that everything is working fine, like if you installed the necessary tools and path settings as instructed in the yt tutorial. If you've successfully build 2 apks (armv7 and x86) then you're all set up properly.

Some solution to your plugin problem:
1. Try adding the plugin in XDK before creating the project zip file.
2. If you're adding the plugin in the cmd window, be sure that you've run (cordova platform add android) command first.
3. Unfortunately, if still you get errors, the plugin may be outdated and may not be compatible with latest build of Android Studio and Java JDK.

Hope this helps. good luck 8-)

worked thanks a lot
but now i get this error
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:15 pm

any hint?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:23 pm

Looks like you've got two plugins that are competing with each other.

BTW -- when adding plugins, I highly recommend you add them via the Cordova plugin registry (it's part of the NPM registry). so that would mean adding a plugin using something like:

Code: Select all

rather than using a URL like https://....

The versions in the NPM (cordova) registry are more likely to be stable and are repeatable. The contents of a git repo can change on a daily basis, but once published, a specific version in the NPM registry is fixed.
Intel Corporation
B
S

Return to How do I....?