stupid chickens 2 completed!

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:34 am

I have finally uploaded stupid chickens 2 and released it! This game has taken all my time and effort to make it. Please at least consider to play it and give me a feedback. At the end of day, it really makes me proud.
:) http://thelightbulbgames.weebly.com/published-games.html
It will be nice if you gave it stars in my website! :D
Last edited by Naji on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:42 pm

:D Awesome! 5 stars from me!

Maybe you want to make Stupid Chickens 3 on the next year?
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

If you play Puyo Puyo games, you can meet me at the Puyo Puyo English Community Discord: https://discord.gg/0k41S8ARwvY2iTIQ
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:09 pm

The game needs a lot of polish and some work on presentation. For instance, the first screen is full of text and what the player has to do is very unintuitive. Go into the game to get told to go back into the main menu to buy laser shots? Why not grant the player with some free shots so he can get used to the main game mechanic first?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:17 pm

alvarop wrote:The game needs a lot of polish and some work on presentation. For instance, the first screen is full of text and what the player has to do is very unintuitive. Go into the game to get told to go back into the main menu to buy laser shots? Why not grant the player with some free shots so he can get used to the main game mechanic first?

Thanks for the feedback! I'll try to fix the bugs as soon as possible!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Tetriser wrote::D Awesome! 5 stars from me!

Maybe you want to make Stupid Chickens 3 on the next year?

I'm very glad that you liked it! :D Maybe later, I need to make new types of games and new genres too! Stupid Chickens 2 has few bugs to fix for this moment, but I'm still learning and discovering bugs! :D
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 pm

I did not had a lot of time to try it, but I liked what I saw, apart from the buying bullet system I think if we could buy some ammo inside a level, that would really help.

Also I did not tried, but what if you spent all your money and ammo without completing the first level? Are you stuck then?
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:19 am

Aphrodite wrote:I did not had a lot of time to try it, but I liked what I saw, apart from the buying bullet system I think if we could buy some ammo inside a level, that would really help.

Also I did not tried, but what if you spent all your money and ammo without completing the first level? Are you stuck then?

thanks for the feedback, I added free bullets & TNT & Few coins to start with, Don't forget that there is a free bullets every 2 minutes of playing, so the player can never be stuck! ;)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:22 am

Nice and original stupid chickens 2! game
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:11 am

iceangel wrote:Nice and original stupid chickens 2! game

Thanks ! Glad that you liked it! I'll make anything if my players are happy :D