Stupid Chickens 3 Job Offers

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:04 pm

Greetings everybody. After the make of the stupid chickens and stupid chickens 2 : Trip To Space , with the encouragement of fellow indie developers Lightbulb Games Studio (me) is going to work on the biggest project we ever made and we need your skills! The third sequel will be improved and well polished and we will be working really hard on this project and we can't do it without you.

We need a graphic Designer (2D Artist) and two Game Testers and if there is one a Sound Designer

Help us start the development of our biggest project yet. If your interested, read more details about the roles and what you will get benefits from these roles read this blog post.

We will be waiting for your applications.
If you have any question reply to this post.
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:53 pm

You should say if this is a paid job.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:55 pm

newt wrote:You should say if this is a paid job.

No it's not paid job but we have offers for the person who will work with us . read it in the blog.
This will be the first big project and we need help because we can't do it alone.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Im not interested in reading the blog. Im not interested in how you can't afford a license, and I'm certainly not interested in your fake company.
If you want to make games, then do so. This social engineering crap only makes you look like you are trying to con someone.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:31 pm

newt wrote:Im not interested in reading the blog. Im not interested in how you can't afford a license, and I'm certainly not interested in your fake company.
If you want to make games, then do so. This social engineering crap only makes you look like you are trying to con someone.

Hold it a second!
First, this post is for all the community and you are free to contribute or not. The whole idea of this that I want to make a third sequel for my game and I want to make it better than the first two since I'm not really good at graphic design nor sound design and I need two people to test my game for bugs and suggestion because people's opinion in the game matter , thus I'm asking help from this game-making community and maybe they like to contribute and I'll try to give them thing other than money as a way of thanking them. Wouldn't you like to contribute in this free game and gain more skills? if no, then sorry this is not the right post for you.
Second, I'm neither a real company nor a fake one, apparently from the name , this is a studio. So studio can be from one person and up.
Third, It's not my fault you see this as con and fake , anyway in this summer I'm going to a real indie game development company, at least I'm making a progress!

It's a shame that you feel that about me. All I wanted is help in my first big project :roll:
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:15 pm

I am contributing. I think this "we" stuff is nonsense, and all you needed was that last sentence.
People, at least the type you want, are more likely to respond when you speak the truth.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:37 pm

Find some free graphics over at opengameart.org. Exclusive graphics for free games is a luxury.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:55 pm

newt wrote:I am contributing. I think this "we" stuff is nonsense, and all you needed was that last sentence.
People, at least the type you want, are more likely to respond when you speak the truth.

hahahahah I wrote after lightbulb games studio between parenthesis (ME) and I like to use "We" because I think it's more professional-looking :lol:
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:56 pm

dhondon wrote:Find some free graphics over at opengameart.org. Exclusive graphics for free games is a luxury.

I ran out of luck then :P I needed exclusive graphics for my game not already made ones. I can do graphics myself but they ain't that good ! :lol:
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:40 pm

newt wrote:Im not interested in reading the blog. Im not interested in how you can't afford a license, and I'm certainly not interested in your fake company.

+1
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Next

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests