Stupid Chickens 3 Job Offers

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:42 am

Naji wrote:
dhondon wrote:Find some free graphics over at opengameart.org. Exclusive graphics for free games is a luxury.

I ran out of luck then :P I needed exclusive graphics for my game not already made ones. I can do graphics myself but they ain't that good ! :lol:

Someone who can make the graphics for you is an artist.
To make art one needs not only talent, but a lot of knowledge about techniques and insight into what the public or client wants.
Making art also takes time..
It's almost like a job, but it's hard to make money with it, because of the lack of people willing to pay for it.

Things like "free exposure" are not payment methods.
If I give my talent to you for free, I'm telling everybody, including myself, that my work isn't worth a dime.
Instead of free it turns out to be bad exposure.

That said, I wish you the best of luck finding an artist with no self-esteem.
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

newt wrote:Im not interested in reading the blog. Im not interested in how you can't afford a license, and I'm certainly not interested in your fake company.
If you want to make games, then do so. This social engineering crap only makes you look like you are trying to con someone.

Although you're right, you're being harsh.

@Naji You should change Job Offers for Collaboration or something along those lines. Just be honest in what you're looking for and you'll find it easier to get help. Good luck with the project!
Image Image Image Image
B
S

Post » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:03 am

Yes I was a bit harsh, but I also feel that I wouldn't be doing him any favors by treating him with kid gloves.
I will say his resolve thus far seems more steady than most his age.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:04 pm

C91Designs wrote:
newt wrote:Im not interested in reading the blog. Im not interested in how you can't afford a license, and I'm certainly not interested in your fake company.
If you want to make games, then do so. This social engineering crap only makes you look like you are trying to con someone.

Although you're right, you're being harsh.

@Naji You should change Job Offers for Collaboration or something along those lines. Just be honest in what you're looking for and you'll find it easier to get help. Good luck with the project!

Thank you thank you much! I couldn't find an appropriate word to use for this post since my native language is English (Obviously :lol: ) and I couldn't find anything better than Job Offer. Sorry and I will fix that next time when need "Collaboration "
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Naji wrote:I couldn't find an appropriate word to use for this post since my native language is English (Obviously :lol: )

Obviously.
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:41 pm

Nesteris wrote:
Naji wrote:I couldn't find an appropriate word to use for this post since my native language is English (Obviously :lol: )

Obviously.

OMG I meant my native language isn't english but I forget that too ! :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests