Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an object with a instance variable (buggy)
2. Create an object that is destroyed quickly (destroyme)
3. Create an event with the buggy object (is visible)
4. Create a sub-event that causes the instance of buggy to spawn a new item (destroyme), and tells buggy to not spawn another with instance var.
5. Create a second sub-event on the destroy of the (destroyme) spawned item. (have it reset the instance var)
6. Place multiple instances of the main object (buggy)
buggy will spawn the destroyme object when it should not.
It appears the destruction from instance #1 caused instance #2 to reset also.
buggy will spawn the destroyme object wait for it to be destroyed then spawn a new one.
Internet Explorer: ?
Operating system & service pack:
Construct 2 version: