Subforum for completed plugins.

0 favourites
  • I was just looking at .

• I like the idea; I think it should bea subforum in uploads personally, for more exposure.

• And I'd suggest a sticky of completed plugs.

• Definitely more exposure of completed plugins would be insanely breathtaking.

• Now Ideally the person should beable to update their first post with the latest version/ chnage log of the plugins. I was reading thorough the PHBB FAQ here and noticed something about user groups. Maybe we could make a Plugin Dev user group and when you release your first plugin you can join that group and they can have permission to edit their posts in the Subforum so they they can keep it up to date so that when we start getting more plugin devs the mods and Admins wont be overrun with requests to update.

• yes please

it's an awesome idea

and we need it

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How about not just plugins, but other Construct-specific stuff that people make? Like .fx files, or even apps or .caps like Meshugger or Platform Tool? Basically any stuff that extends the functionality of Construct.

• .fx files and tools made in construct would be cool as long as it does not get overrun with other .caps(**COUGH** GS reamkes **COUGH**).

• I definitely think this would be a good idea.

• How about not just plugins, but other Construct-specific stuff that people make? Like .fx files, or even apps or .caps like Meshugger or Platform Tool? Basically any stuff that extends the functionality of Construct.

This.

We need a "Construct Expansions" section, with sub forums for;

• Plugins
    • FX (effect shaders)
    • Apps and Tools
    • Mods and Language Packs

~Sol

• sweet so is this possible to Rich Dave and Ash?

• I have a bad feeling about this

I have a bad feeling about this

There's always a bigger fish!

Yeap im pretty sure this will happen great idea

PS Had to post that stuff it's from Starwars Battlegrounds (if u dont know its old game build on AoE2's engine great fun in lan)

• We need a "Construct Expansions" section, with sub forums for;

- Plugins

- FX (effect shaders)

- Apps and Tools

- Mods and Language Packs

~Sol

I'm not sure we need sub-forums for each type of add-on. I think it would be better to require people put [PLUGIN], [FX], [TOOL], etc. before the thread name.

• I'm not sure we need sub-forums for each type of add-on. I think it would be better to require people put [PLUGIN], [FX], [TOOL], etc. before the thread name.

• I have a bad feeling about this

There's always a bigger fish!

Yeap im pretty sure this will happen great idea

PS Had to post that stuff it's from Starwars Battlegrounds (if u dont know its old game build on AoE2's engine great fun in lan)

Starwars is life

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)