Subscription Pricing Alternative

Post » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Bleenx wrote:
packer43064 wrote:Hell I have bought over $500 of equipment for a home gym easily in the last few months. Simply because I like to lift weights. It is my hobby.

I envy you. I'm doing squats at home with extra-large bags of cat litter on my shoulders cause I don't want to spend the money on real weights. FYI: It's hard to do push-ups with a bag of cat litter on your back.

Been there done that lol. Had a backpack with bags of pool filter sand. I'm a total introvert though so I got a power rack for Christmas. Squat Stands before that. Just Craigslist it all. $300-500 will get you the basics (bench,rack, weights, barbell ) which is all you need really.

You will make gains with what you have though, just not as significant or in a quick fashion.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:53 pm

packer43064 wrote:
Bleenx wrote:
packer43064 wrote:Hell I have bought over $500 of equipment for a home gym easily in the last few months. Simply because I like to lift weights. It is my hobby.

I envy you. I'm doing squats at home with extra-large bags of cat litter on my shoulders cause I don't want to spend the money on real weights. FYI: It's hard to do push-ups with a bag of cat litter on your back.

Been there done that lol. Had a backpack with bags of pool filter sand. I'm a total introvert though so I got a power rack for Christmas. Squat Stands before that. Just Craigslist it all. $300-500 will get you the basics (bench,rack, weights, barbell ) which is all you need really.

You will make gains with what you have though, just not as significant or in a quick fashion.

Pool sand! Yeah that's even better... Definitely will check out the deals on Craigslist, thanks :D
B
S
G

Previous

Return to General Discussion