[SUGGESTION] A large number of minor suggestions

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:44 pm

You could always set a condition, is on floor and right arrow pressed to grab the 'moving right' one but otherwise, would be nice to see some of these implemented!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 am

condition/compare: distancetravelled % 40 = 0

Will give you "for each distance travelled", % means modulus.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:05 am

I know that my desired result can be achieved through local / global variable and opportunities of the program. But I have to add to the proposed improvements will significantly optimize the code "for reading and writing." Although actually be the same, but the event will be smaller, and the code will look neater.

In the case of "for each distance travelled", where the condition must be fulfilled (for example) 100 or more times - to prescribe a range (a range that is necessary to write, as at 60 FPS and less distance will not always clear) - it's a hell of hemorrhoids.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:05 am

Most of these can already be done with events :P
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:17 pm

The thing I would like to see most with bullet behavior, or any of the movement behaviors, isa better conection between its movement and and angle, and more support for diangle movement. As it standsright now the system is great for either side scroller or ootherwise 4-direction. If you want diangle section for anything else you need some hefty formulas., and variables. Also determining AI movement and angle is even worse.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General