Suggestion - Minimum of words per Topic

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Sun May 11, 2014 11:25 am

Hey people,

in the last few weeks I see an increasing number of postings that just say "Good work!" or "Well done!" on a big number of different threads, even on those stupid kitchen ones!
To me this isn´t any kind of real feedback and looks like randomly posting just to increase the total number of your own profile.

It´s annoying to me, cause it randomly bumps topics and real good work slides down and didn´t get recognized as good as it deserves.

Many german boards use something like a minimal word count. Even someone who doesn´t want to give a full detailed Feedback on every game or topic, which is totally understandable, should be able to write at least 5-10 words!

What do you think?

Greets, Beav
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 11, 2014 11:50 am

Agree. One particular user did exactly what you are describing yesterday - posting a ridiculous amount of pointless replies that just had one or two words, and sometimes weren't even relevant to the original post.

I suppose we should really just use the report post option and let the mods deal with such behavior, but I personally don't feel they are as forthright as they should be sometimes, if you get my drift :)
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Return to Website Issues and Feedback