Suggestion

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I couldn't find a forum anywhere!

Might I suggest that you add a feature where if you cut a variable it doesn't delete itself from all things connected to it and only make it do this when you delete it.

I find it annoying when I need to move a variable from one sheet to another for easy access and I have to go thru and find everywhere that it was connected too :P

Let me know what you think of this idea

EDIT: I now know that this feature already exists :D Thanks guys!
Last edited by TheEggMaster on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A box isn't a box without 6 sides.
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:34 pm

TheEggMaster wrote:Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I couldn't find a forum anywhere!

Might I suggest that you add a feature where if you cut a variable it doesn't delete itself from all things connected to it and only make it do this when you delete it.

I find it annoying when I need to move a variable from one sheet to another for easy access and I have to go thru and find everywhere that it was connected too :P

Let me know what you think of this idea

You can use the right click: move to event sheet to move variables

Also, I think if you cut n paste a global variable, the related actions will reappear.
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:37 pm

If you cutting global variables from one event sheet and pasting it into another event sheet, then all connected things will reconnect them self automatically.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:41 pm

Ah right, thanks guys :D Sorry I'm a noob xD
A box isn't a box without 6 sides.
B
S

Return to Construct 2 General