Suggestions for the newly launched Arcade.

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:19 am

Well, I love the Arcade but like any other good citizen of the web the first thing I do when I love somethig is start picking it apart and asking for more.

I have a couple questions:
  1. Will we be able to edit our items once they have been uploaded? I would love to be able to post updates as I develop them.
  2. Will you be allowing comments on the arcade items?
  3. Will there be a way for developers to see how many people have rated the game? (For example: % of people who rated it 5,4,3,2,1 stars)

Anyone else have any recommendations (and praise) for the new Arcade?
Visit me at EgoAnt.com
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:23 am

Actually if you leave the mouse over the stars for a second it shows you the exact rating and how many people voted.

I'd love to see the other two!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:44 am

[QUOTE=EgoAnt]Will we be able to edit our items once they have been uploaded? I would love to be able to post updates as I develop them.[/QUOTE]

About this one, Tom answered to the same question in the blog's comments
- "versioning is going to be supported soon"
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:43 pm

[QUOTE=Crea] Actually if you leave the mouse over the stars for a second it shows you the exact rating and how many people voted.[/QUOTE]

I found that just after the post. Still, it would be useful to know if your rating of 3 was because everyone said it was completely average game, or half the people thought it was awesome and the other half hated it.
Visit me at EgoAnt.com
B
S
G

Return to Website Issues and Feedback