Suggestions

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • Ashley Tom

Can you add a Suggestion Section in the forum ? a lot of people have ideas on how to make the editor better and i will start with some suggestions :

• I hate the RGB inputs in the picture editor , i have to copy/past each number , why not one only input in format R,G,B that's it ??? and why no hex support ?
    • The Tabs name , "Layout 1","Event sheet 1", etc.... the colors gets me crazy , can't distinct between the active and non active one.
    • In the picture editor , can you add more functions , like paste a copied picture(outside your editor)
    • Auto-Close windows (behavior,instance variables,etc...) when we click outside of it , or just by losing focus

that's all I have for now .

And when can we developers start working on third parties plugins ? You did promise an editor integration , I want to try it , have tones of ideas

• - Auto-Close windows (behavior,instance variables,etc...) when we click outside of it , or just by losing focus

I don't agree with that one at all. At times, I have to click in the properties bar, or elsewhere and still want this dialog to be kept opened for I am adding variables and/or behaviors. Closing on focus lost would make sense in certain case, but in most it wouldn't.

As far as my work habit and workflow goes, this is not something I would wish for.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > - Auto-Close windows (behavior,instance variables,etc...) when we click outside of it , or just by losing focus

>

I don't agree with that one at all. At times, I have to click in the properties bar, or elsewhere and still want this dialog to be kept opened for I am adding variables and/or behaviors. Closing on focus lost would make sense in certain case, but in most it wouldn't.

As far as my work habit and workflow goes, this is not something I would wish for.

Well a pin Button can be useful in this case , so each one can work as best as he can

• We're hoping to put a suggestions voting system in place within a few days.

• Ashley that's perfect thanks

• We're hoping to put a suggestions voting system in place within a few days.

Awesome

• Just a little quality-of-life thingy : with the sprite editor in Construct 2, I'd use a transparent color on the right-mouse button as a quick eraser.

Why isn't it possible in 3 anymore?

Another thing : The eye dropper could be used quickly by holding the control key, will that come back? PLEASE! x)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)