Hello everybody, okay?
I spent almost a month working with the program Construct two, and I loved the program, very easy to move, simple, and compared to various programs, it does not crash. I work with flash are a few years, and I have some suggestions, which I believe could further improve the program.
- Sounds could be loaded into the preloader, as well as images;
- It took me a while to understand how to import sounds, I think these could be treated as "sprite" or something new in the dialog box.
- It would be interesting to change the preloader within the program, choose an image, colors, or even a background image.
Set Polygon Collision
- Almost 90% of my graphics, so I used the "bounding box". Could have a box to mark, sort all charts use "bounding box". If not set, it will according to the outline of the image.
- The program crashes when an image is less than 3 points of collision. I know this is not common, but when it happens this case, could use the "bounding box".
I have some more suggestions, but I need to leave now, running, because here in Brazil is carnival =) Next week complete these suggestions ok.
Good weekend staff.