Sunset Riders C2

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Build your own scene with these beautiful custom sprites
  • Hi! I just want to share with you what I'm working on, I know it's not an original game but I'm doing this for fun and it's a way for me to practice and learn.

Video1

Video2

My initial idea was to make all the assets from 0 in HD, and only make the first level playable.

I hope I can complete it.

Thank you!

• Hi! I just want to share with you what I'm working on, I know it's not an original game but I'm doing this for fun and it's a way for me to practice and learn.

Video1

Video2

My initial idea was to make all the assets from 0 in HD, and only make the first level playable.

I hope I can complete it.

Thank you!

ripped assets?

• Aw man, I don't care if these are all ripped assets straight from an emulator! This is a real blast from the past! Me and my childhood best friend used to play this game for hours back on the SNES. It's very cool to see something so memorable being brought back, and for the opportunity to see it from the inside as well!

This is something I would love to see made completely, HD or not.

• > Hi! I just want to share with you what I'm working on, I know it's not an original game but I'm doing this for fun and it's a way for me to practice and learn.

>

> Video1

>

> Video2

>

>

> My initial idea was to make all the assets from 0 in HD, and only make the first level playable.

> I hope I can complete it.

>

> Thank you!

>

ripped assets?

Yes ripped assets, I want to do the game with the original assets and later remake the assets in HD, I'm not sure yet. I'm making this just for fun

• something like this?

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • something like this?

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Yes!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Really nice

Wanna see the final work

• how did you manage to get multiple levels or depths for the characters.

I have the basics of a side scrolling beat em up but I'm trying to wrap my head around the elevated sections. players need to be able to jump up to them, but also just jump in front of them

any advice?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)